At La Cour du Corbeau, we promote short supply chains by working closely with local producers. As far as possible, we use produce in its entirety and give priority to organic, seasonal fruit and vegetables. We are constantly looking for ways to give products a second life and promote the circular economy.
Our establishment is proud to offer a wide range of products from local, environmentally-friendly agriculture:
– Our eggs come from the Kientz farm in Ebersheim;
– Our seasonal fruit and apple juice come from the Steinmetz farm in Kriegsheim;
– Our regional cheeses come from the Vogelgesang farm in Dorlisheim;
– Our honey comes from the Neuhof bee farm;
– Our establishment offers Nutalsace without palm oil from chocolatier Bockel;
– Nicole’s jams from Châtenois;
– Our yoghurts come from the Climont dairy in Saâles.
To avoid waste, we transform uneaten pastries into delicious cakes for breakfast. We provide filtered water jugs for our breakfast customers.
The hotel’s operations and renovations have been designed to respect the environment.
Our comforters are made from natural fibers, and we use Codage brand hospitality products, which use natural, skin-friendly ingredients.
For our renovations, we use environmentally-friendly paint and carpets made from sustainable materials. For environmental reasons, optimizing the design of our hotel has become a crucial issue.